Commercial cleaning services in Bakersfield CA
Commercial Cleaning Services for Businesses in Bakersfield CA and Kern County
Vanguard Cleaning Systems franchisees provide state-of-the-art certified green commercial cleaning services for businesses throughout Bakersfield, CA and Kern County.
Green cleaning practices have several advantages:
- Safer for people and the environment than typical household cleaners.
- Does not leave behind a harsh chemical smell.
- Less likely to trigger allergic reactions in people and pets.
- Less abrasive chemicals mean less wear-and-tear on facilities.
- Contains fewer antibacterials, now recommended against by the American Medial Association.
- Less expensive than store-bought cleaners.
Green Cleaning Services Matter
Green cleaning products aren’t just good for the environment; they are right for your business.
The American Medical Association has concluded that overuse of chemical cleaners with high levels of antibacterials can lead to a tolerance build up, ultimately resulting in illness.
That translates into additional employee sick-leave, costing your business thousands of dollars a year in lost profits.
Harsh chemical smells in public spaces, waiting rooms, restrooms, and offices can result in further loss of business from sensitive patrons.
While the use of traditional chemical cleaners may have little immediate effect on the environment, the disposal of empty containers and used supplies has been shown to present a significant risk to public health.
Businesses that Benefit from Green Cleaning
Several industries can benefit from green commercial cleaning services:
- Doctors Offices & Dentists – Maintain a clean, healthy environment while adhering to AMA recommendations regarding antibacterials.
- Resturants – Avoid detracting from your restaurant’s atmosphere as a result of harsh chemical use, or potentially expensive and hazardous exposure of food and beverages to dangerous cleaning products.
- Multi-tenant Offices – Lots of people working closely together within a confined space are going to bring two things with them – dirt and germs. Multiple businesses sharing the same facilities will probably have widely varying opinions regarding the use of certain chemicals, as well as the cleanliness of shared public spaces.
The safest and most cost-effective solution for all of those industries is to implement green cleaning solutions and employ trained professionals that know how to get the job done right in a way that compliments your business environment.
Happy Employees Means More Money
Current research has established that more satisfied employees are more engaged and more productive at work.
That same study concluded that past a certain level, an employee’s impression of their working environment was rated at least as important to them as financial compensation.
Put simply, high-level/high-value employees prefer to work in a clean and stimulating environment – ultimately resulting in higher performance and increased profits for the business.
Conversely, common sense dictates that employees subjected to working conditions that:
- Force them to clean shared restrooms and dining areas;
- Require them to go shopping to purchase, deliver, and stock bulky cleaning supplies;
- Use abrasive, harsh-smelling cleaning chemicals, or;
- Are in general just plain filthy;
Are going to be less happy and less productive.
From that, it is safe to conclude that any perceived financial savings gained from less-than-ideal cleaning schedules, or using in-house staff over outsourced professionals, is quickly lost due to lack of employee engagement – ultimately resulting in lost income for your company.
Discover the Vanguard Cleaning Systems difference.
Contact us today for a free quote and onsite inspection.