Carpet cleaning services in Fresno CA
Fresno Carpet Cleaning Experts
Eco-friendly, green certified carpet cleaning services that are healthy for your business, your customers, you, and your family.
- Flexible scheduling and fast response times.
- Tiered pricing options available to match your needs and budget.
- Significantly reduced dry times to get you back into your home or business faster.
- Certified green cleaning detergents and shampoos that are healthy and safe for you and the environment.
- Certified, licensed, bonded, and insured commercial cleaning services.
Our advanced equipment and certified commercial green cleaning products are perfect for removing pet stains and odors, eliminating ground-in dirt on high traffic carpets, with rapid response and drying times in the unfortunate event of a flood.
Standard and Premier Carpet Cleaning Services Available
All of our carpet cleaning services use green, eco-friendly chemicals and rely on technologically advanced tools to ensure your carpet is clean and healthy.
We offer the following services;
- HEPA filtered pre-vacuuming.
- Steam extraction, or green shampooing, depending on your needs.
- Edge cleaning and spotting.
- Deodorizing and grooming.
- Some furniture moving, and;
- Furniture blocks and boots to protect your floor.
- Service maintenance agreements available.
Why Use Green Carpet Cleaning Services?
Traditional carpet cleaning chemicals and techniques waste water and electricity, as well as employing extremely toxic chemicals into the carpet, water supply, and air.
Two of the most commonly used chemicals found in conventional carpet cleaners are;
- Perchloroethylene – A known carcinogen that can damage the liver, kidneys, and nervous system.
- Ammonium Hydroxide – A corrosive chemical that can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and cause respiratory issues.
Incidental contact with these chemicals can be dangerous to sensitive groups, but prolonged exposure will eventually cause severe health problems for everyone, even pets.
Your New Carpet is Killing You
Newer carpets often contain chemicals that are dangerous to humans and animals, called Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and should be cleaned immediately after installation to avoid VOC gassing.
Toxins commonly found in newer carpets:
- Benzene – Among the most highly used chemicals in the United States, often found in cigarettes, and attributed to an increased risk of Leukemia and AML.
- Toluene – Commonly used in gasoline and other polymers, Toluene is associated with increased cancer risks after prolonged exposure.
- Formaldehyde – Found naturally in indoor and outdoor air at low levels, Formaldehyde is linked to increased cancer risks after continued higher levels of exposure.
- Styrene – A synthetic chemical found in plastic, rubber, and resin, Styrene is known to cause issues with the human central nervous system, as well as headaches, fatigue, dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, malaise, difficulty in concentrating, and a feeling of intoxication.
- Ethylbenzene – Used in the manufacture of Styrene, short-term exposure to Ethenylbenzene has been linked to respiratory problems, such as throat irritation and chest constriction, eye irritation, and dizziness.
- Acetone – A naturally forming chemical, Acetone is found in plastics, fibers, and drugs, and has been linked to blood and neurological problems.
- p-Dichlorobenzene – A fumigant used to prevent moths, mold, and mildew, Dichlorobenzene has been associated with nerve damage, hallucinations, and respiratory illness.
Most new carpets are treated with artificial dyes, stain and soil repellents, adhesives, mothproofing and flame retardants, all of which use toxic synthetic chemicals.
How Often Should You Clean Your Carpets?
We recommend that the average household undergoes a thorough deep cleaning at least once per year.
For homes and businesses with higher traffic or lot’s of pets, we recommend additional maintenance cleanings throughout the year.
To maintain the cleanliness of your carpets, rugs, and upholstery, we advise, at a minimum, a thorough cleaning with a HEPA filtered vacuum once per week.
Why Choose Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Southern Valley?
Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Southern Valley franchisee’s have been providing commercial cleaning services to Southern San Joaquin Valley businesses for a decade.
We have the experience to provide a cost-effect cleaning plan that meets domestic and commercial budgets.
We have the personnel to meet any scheduling need, with emergency services and maintenance agreements available.
Discover the Vanguard Cleaning Systems difference.
Contact us today for a free quote and onsite inspection.