Carpet cleaning services in Bakersfield CA
Bakersfield Carpet Cleaning Experts
Green, eco-friendly carpet cleaning services that are healthy for you, your family, and your business.
- Quick response and flexible scheduling.
- Price options that meet your unique needs and budget.
- Faster dry times that reduce additional staining and get you back into your home or office sooner.
- Eco-friendly detergents that won’t release other toxins into the carpet and air.
- Certified, licensed, bonded, and insured commercial cleaning services.
We can help you get rid of pet stains and odors, ground-in dirt on high-traffic carpets and rugs that are long overdue for a cleaning, as well as provide emergency cleaning services in the unfortunate event of a flood.
Standard and Premier Carpet Cleaning Services Available
All of our carpet cleaning services use green, eco-friendly chemicals and rely on technologically advanced tools to ensure your carpet is clean and healthy.
We offer the following services;
- HEPA filtered pre-vacuuming.
- Steam extraction, or green shampooing, depending on your needs.
- Edge cleaning and spotting.
- Deodorizing and grooming.
- Some furniture moving, and;
- Furniture blocks and boots to protect your floor.
- Service maintenance agreements available.
Why Use Green Carpet Cleaning Services?
Conventional carpet cleaning uses hazardous chemicals that are dangerous for you and the environment, including;
- Perchloroethylene – A known carcinogen that can damage the liver, kidneys, and nervous system.
- Ammonium Hydroxide – A corrosive chemical that can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and cause respiratory issues.
Repeated use and exposure to these chemicals only compounds the exposure to toxins already present in newer carpeting, which may be slowly killing you.
Your New Carpet is Killing You
Newer carpets often contain chemicals that are dangerous to humans and animals, called Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and should be cleaned immediately after installation to avoid VOC gassing.
Common chemicals found in newer carpets include;
- Benzene – Among the most highly used chemicals in the United States, commonly found in cigarettes, and attributed to an increased risk of Leukemia and AML.
- Toluene – Commonly used in gasoline and other polymers, Toluene is associated with increased cancer risks after prolonged exposure.
- Formaldehyde – Found naturally in indoor and outdoor air at low levels, Formaldehyde is linked to increased cancer risks after continued higher levels of exposure.
- Styrene – A synthetic chemical found in plastic, rubber, and resin, Styrene is known to cause issues with the human central nervous system, as well as headaches, fatigue, dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, malaise, difficulty in concentrating, and a feeling of intoxication.
- Ethylbenzene – Used in the manufacture of Styrene, short-term exposure to Ethenylbenzene has been linked to respiratory problems, such as throat irritation and chest constriction, eye irritation, and dizziness.
- Acetone – A naturally forming chemical, Acetone is found in plastics, fibers, and drugs, and has been linked to blood and neurological problems.
- p-Dichlorobenzene – A fumigant used to prevent moths, mold, and mildew, Dichlorobenzene has been associated with nerve damage, hallucinations, and respiratory illness.
Most new carpets are treated with artificial dyes, stain and soil repellents, adhesives, mothproofing and flame retardants, all of which use toxic synthetic chemicals.
How Often Should You Clean Your Carpets?
Yearly deep extractions are recommended for most homes, with occasional maintenance cleans throughout the year.
For businesses with a higher amount of traffic, regular monthly cleanings are recommended.
To keep your carpet looking its best, go over it at least once a week with a HEPA filtered vacuum.
Why Choose Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Southern Valley?
Vanguard franchisees have been servicing businesses throughout the Southern San Joaquin Valley for 10 years.
We know what it takes to provide a cost-effective cleaning plan that fits your budget.
We have the personnel to meet any need, any time it comes up.
Discover the Vanguard Cleaning Systems difference.
Contact us today for a free quote and onsite inspection.