Janitorial Services and Cleaning Services Franchise Opportunities
Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Southern Valley currently has multiple franchise opportunities available in the following areas:
- Kern County
- Fresno County
- Tulare County
- Kings County
- Santa Clarita County
What Makes Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Southern Valley Better?
Vanguard’s approach bridges the gap between the cost and quality of commercial cleaning services by leveraging the unique characteristics of independent business owners who are financially invested in the success of their individual franchise.
This method has demonstrated, time and again, that people fully vested in their own financial success are more willing to go the extra mile–paying particular care and attention to the finer details that set high-quality janitorial services apart from the competition.
That level of individual dedication is the cornerstone of Vanguard Cleaning Systems’ success.
Why Choose Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Southern Valley?
The commercial cleaning business is a rapidly growing industry.
This growth is due, in large part, to overall dissatisfaction on the part of business clients who have become frustrated with traditional cleaning services that have locked them into long-term contracts but fail to deliver on promised quality and care.
Awards & Recognition
- #4 – Top Home Based Franchise for 2016.
- #15 – Entrepreneur Magazine’s Fastest Growing Franchises for 2016.
- #16 – Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 100 Franchises for 2016.
- #26 – Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500.
- #48 – Franchise Direct’s Top 100 Global Franchise list.
Industry Recognized Partnerships
Vanguard Cleaning Systems is a proud member of:
- VetFran – Committed to the success of current, returning, and future U.S. veterans.
- MinorityFran – Dedicated to the growth and success of minority-owned franchises.
- The International Franchise Association (IFA) – An organization devoted to promoting the success of franchise opportunities around the world.
How the Program Works
The Franchisee Program is broken up into three core areas:
Upon acceptance as a franchisee, you will be given the opportunity to participate in significant, initial and on-going education.
The education includes in-person business development and management, sales and marketing, and customer education training.
Vanguard Regional Managers also make available extensive, hands-on education on the latest, state-of-the-art cleaning technologies and techniques.
Additional interactive computer-based and continued education instruction is also provided.
Each new franchise will be presented with all of the tools that they need to succeed, the most important of which are initial paying customers.
Providing initial cleaning accounts to new franchisees eliminates a significant amount of risk typically associated with purchasing a new business.
Since all of Vanguard’s cleaning customers are on monthly contracts, janitorial franchisees have the opportunity to grow a business based on monthly recurring revenue.
In addition to the initial customers and ongoing education, the Regional Manager will also provide:
- Equipment sales and education.
- Billing and collections.
- Customer service assistance.
New business owners often struggle to grow their enterprise due to lack of time, experience, or funds to staff and operate an experienced back-office.
That lack experience tends to negatively impact new companies in several ways:
- Invoices either go out late or not at all – even worse, go unpaid.
- Time is wasted locating and managing vendor partnerships for equipment and education.
- Lost business due, not to a poorly cleaned account, but a poor customer service experience.
Your Vanguard Regional Master Franchise office will handle all of these processes, allowing you to focus on growing your new franchise.
Investment and Financing
The initial investment for most new franchises is between $10,000.00 and $25,000.00, with a downpayment as low as $4,000.00.
If you are a hard-working, dedicated individual that truly wants to take control of your life and be your own boss, Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the Southern Valley can also assist you with financing your new business.
For more information on franchise opportunities, financing options, or if you just have questions, please fill out the form on this page, or contact your local regional office.