Why You Should Use Janitorial Services For Your Business Office
For many business owners, the benefits of having proper janitorial services may not seem all that obvious.
After all, routine office cleaning services consist of taking out the trash, dusting the desks and countertops, and mopping or vacuuming the floors. It may seem like having the office professionally cleaned is no big deal.
But the truth is that the benefits of having regular office cleaning go beyond what you see.
When you consider how having a clean office means improving overall efficiency concerning production and attendance, then the actual benefits of professional janitorial services can be appreciated.
How Office Cleaning Reduces Absent Employees
Illness is one of the most detrimental aspects of productivity for any workplace. And the office is one of the most common places that people catch colds, flu and other illnesses that keep them away from work.
- Office desks are up to 400% dirtier than a toilet seat.
- Office telephones are a primary source of germs.
- Bacteria count rises 31% per day on non-disinfected surfaces.
- Water cooler buttons account for up to 25% of transmission risk.
- Wiping down your desk and high-touch surfaces on a daily basis with green disinfectant wipes removes 90+ percent of bacteria.
- Clearing away clutter will improve mental wellness and eliminate hiding places for dirt and bacteria.
A clean office is one that significantly reduces the chances for germs to pass between employees.
When combined with common sense approaches to picking up other people’s phones, sneezing into tissues or sleeves rather than the hands and keeping the fingers away from the eyes which transmit germs, the illness rate among employees can drop considerably.
How the Best Professional Janitorial Services Cleans Your OfficeBy addressing not only the environment but also the germs and bacteria present in the room, a proper custodial service can improve the productivity of your employees.Click To Tweet
- Eliminate Sources of Germs and Bacteria – First and foremost, a proper cleaning of the office eliminates areas where germs, viruses, and bacteria can establish themselves and grow. This alone can lower the rate of infection which will improve the overall atmosphere of the office.
- Improve Air Quality – Proper dusting and mopping of floors can help improve the air quality considerably. This not only reduces the chances of catching colds and flu, but it also reduces the allergens as well. This is particularly the case if all-natural based cleaners are used.
- Helps Prevent Buildup of Viruses, Germs, and Bacteria – While even the cleanest of rooms will carry the chance of having germs, viruses, and bacteria. It is the regular cleaning that keeps them from building up and becoming a greater threat. The fewer germs that are around, the less likely it is for employees to become sick.
Green Cleaning Advantage
Green janitorial services add additional business-focused advantages.
- Reduce Water Consumption – Microfiber mops and cloths, as well as advanced dirt extractors, require significantly less water than their traditional counterparts.
- Eliminate Waste – Cleaning staff can be trained/retained to report on leaky faucets and busted pipes to save on water bills and fines. Additionally, the staff can report on poorly functioning HVAC systems and turn off lights in unused rooms to save on high energy costs.
- Eliminate Paid Sick Leave – Paid sick leave is expensive enough for naturally occurring illness’s, but sickness caused by poor cleanliness standards that lead to sick building syndrome or QWERTY Tummy are unnecessary and easy to avoid.
- Reduce Expenses – In additional to the financial benefits of using water saving microfiber and dirt extractors, certified green janitorial services equipment is specifically designed to reduce a cleaning staff’s workload, significantly reducing the amount of time and perceived effort it takes to complete a job, translating into fewer hours per month dedicated to cleaning your office and the associated expenses.
- Market Trends – Consumers and skilled employees have shown an increasing preference towards green products, services, and the organizations that produce and promote their use.
Studies show a consistent consumer and worker trend; favoring a green and sustainable approach to business and living.
- Overall, professional office cleaning services provide your building with the janitorial services needed to stay clean and healthy.
- Not only are employees less likely to contract many common illnesses, but it also improves the overall work environment.
- With fewer employees being sick, it creates a positive, healthy atmosphere where more work can be accomplished.
- You will need the services of a professional cleaning company to have your offices properly cleaned and lessen the chances for your employees missing work due to illness.
- Implement green cleaning solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your janitorial services.
- A comprehensive green janitorial solution will reduce cost and waste while improving wellness and productivity.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of professional janitorial services for your business, contact us today for a free quote!
In Bakersfield CA, call (661) 395-3009
In Fresno CA, call (559) 473-1790